Advocacy & Capacity Building For Environment Energy Safety & Human Health
- Awareness & Training Sessions
- Research Advocacy
- Education support
- Programme management
- Environmental Studies & Health Surveys
- Hospital Projects (including Hospital Development and Designing)
- Environment, Energy Projects (including Pollution Monitoring, control and impact Assessment)
- Industrial Health and Safety Studies
Knowledge Support - Training Services
Foundation and Awareness courses on Integrated Management Systems.
Documentation & Implementation of Management Systems:
- Quality management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
- Environment management Systems (ISO 14001:2015)
- OHSAS management Systems (OHSAS; ISO 18001:2007)
- Energy management Systems (ISO 50001:2013)
- Health and Hospital management (NABH, JCI, Safety and Quality Assessment etc)
- GHGs Accounting, Validation and Verification (ISO 14064:2006)
- Internal Auditing (QMS, EMS, OHSMS, EnMS, NABH, etc.)
- Gap Analysis - Quality, Environment, Occupational Health Safety and Energy.
- Risk Management & Environment Impact Assessment.
- Management Systems - Documentation, Implementation, Certification.
- Health and Hospital Administration (including NABH, JCI)
- Second party Audits, Compliance Audits for ISO 9001; ISO 14001; ISO 50001; OHSAS 18001, Supplier Audits (On Request) etc.
Energy Environment and Health Conservation : An International Journal